We are looking to recruit casual workers on a zero hour basis to assist the business with seasonal demand. Our shifts operate Monday to Friday, between 6am – 11.30pm, therefore hours worked can be flexible.
VACANCIES – PRODUCTION PACKING OPERATIVES
Casual – Zero Hour
Your main tasks will be to work with senior production operatives to ensure packing lines are operating correctly and products are produced and packed in an efficient and timely manner to the highest possible quality standards, working to our customer specifications.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
– Working on production lines.
– Prepare and pack products against customer orders.
– To keep your area of work clean and tidy, adhering to set housekeeping standards to minimise contamination and to ensure that you are your colleagues are working in a safe and hygienic workplace.
– Ensure all products are packed efficiently, correctly labelled in accordance with the packing specification.
– Report any out of spec products/machinery issues/non-conformances/ to Management/QA promptly.
– Follow and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
– Must have good organisational and time-keeping skills.
The ideal candidates:
– Good team working abilities.
– Good communication skills.
Please note, this role will involve standing for long periods and repeated lifting.
You must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK and provide an employment reference.
Rate of pay meets NMW.
To apply please call 01756 636615 during office hours, or send a CV to Julie.Spedding@healthinnovations.uk
We operate as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions, or trade union membership.
Notice to Agencies: Health Innovations UK Ltd is not accepting unsolicited CVs from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.
View all news stories