This vacancy has now been filled, but please check back here for any new positions that may arise.
Here at Health Innovations we’re looking for highly motivated individuals to be part of our Quality Team. We firmly believe that the key to our success is driven by the high quality standards that we work to and the care and attention taken with the products that we make. If this is something that you’d like to be a part of, please get in touch for an informal discussion about joining our growing team as a QA Auditor.
The role and requirements are summarised below. For further information and a detailed job description, please contact Sarah Oxtoby at email@example.com or call 01756 704784.
Quality Assurance Auditor
We are looking for a QA Auditor to lead the day-to-day quality control and quality audit functions within the factory whilst maintaining mandatory BRC and customer accreditations.
- To co ordinate all site audits per schedule, including GMP, procedure, and QMS as well as audits to customer requirements.
- To manage complaint investigations, database and responses to customers as appropriate.
- To assist the quality and operations department in achieving AA Grade BRC Food and other customer audits.
- To develop and maintain improved and robust quality checks from raw material to finished goods, making appropriate recommendations for improvement, in conjunction with specifications.
- To monitor compliance to key procedures through audit and relay findings to Quality Manager in a timely manner.
- To arrange follow up meetings in relation to audit findings with auditees and monitor progress
- To take part in root cause analysis of internal non conformance found in audits and as other non conformance are captured in the QMS.
- To conduct in process control inspections for each process step ensuring products manufactured and packed meet with the authorised product specification
- Check calibrated equipment daily and weekly per requirement.
- Identify areas where wastage could occur
Skills, knowledge, experience, attitude
- Previous experience within an auditing role
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment is an advantage.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of being part of a team with the ability to work in a team as well as own initiative
- Good attention to detail is required
- Open to working shifts
- Inquisitive with a desire to learn and develop knowledge of the manufacturing process and its associated risks
- Decisive – ability to assess situation and make timely decisions
- Clear communicator – ability to communicate key information to various business areas
- Team player – ability to support colleagues from different teams
- Enthusiastic and determined to succeed, ability to over come obstacles
- Process driven with the ability to efficiently follow processes and procedure
- Proactive mind set with the ability to identify areas for improvement and make suggestions for any improvement
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org