Health & Safety Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced Health & Safety Coordinator to support our business. You will be responsible for ensuring the maintenance, implementation and development of Health and Safety systems and processes. This role is based between two sites in Skipton and Liversedge.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
– Proactively influencing all levels of the business to ensure that safety is incorporated and considered correctly as part of the daily activities.
– Carrying out internal H&S audits and inspections.
– Carry out workplace H&S Assessments ensuring that they are carried out in line with legislation and updated and reviewed when necessary.
– Organising and assisting in the reviewing of risk assessments after accidents/incidents.
– Delivering in-house training and inductions ensuring all relevant areas of H&S e.g. COSHH, Manual Handling and DSE.
– Conduct a full and thorough investigation of accidents that occur on site.
– Proactively promote awareness of H&S issues throughout the site.
– Improve processes and practices
– Ensure that all statutory (industry guidelines), legal, food safety & customer requirements are met
– Maintain knowledge of relevant legislation, internal company policies and procedures, COSHH regulations and developments in H.A.C.C.P systems relevant to the department
The Ideal Candidate:
– Experience in a similar H&S role, with working knowledge of Risk Assessments and COSHH assessments
– Relevant Health and Safety qualification E.G NEBOSH or IOSH
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
– Excellent communicator with an ability to liaise with all stakeholders and colleagues.
– Full UK Driving license and own vehicle.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please call 01756 704 784 (option 7) or send your CV to email@example.com